. Summer Class Schedule .
Hooray! Build your community and make new friends!
All ongoing weekly classes have a similar feel in that they are a gentle/moderate flow aimed to stretch and strengthen the body while bringing it back into balance. They are appropriate for many levels and can be modified to make them more challenging or more gentle, depending on what you feel need in that moment. Check out the class offerings:
Yoga is more fun with friends!
Join Julia now during the day on Mondays and Wednesdays at her home studio and get the week kicked off on the right foot! This class will provide an awesome way to get yourself going. Feel centered and limbered up for whatever the week brings your way! A gentle way to start the day suitable for many levels. Come play!
Classes held at The Garage: A Yoga Studio
Classes at Bard College in Annandale-on-Hudson:
- Mondays 5:30-6:30pm
- Thursdays 12:15-1:15pm
- Free for Bard students, faculty, staff, and gym members
- Classes held in Instructional Classroom #1 in the Stevenson Athletic Center
- Check out the Bard Athletics' website for full class schedule
- Props provided however we have limited mats so please bring your own mat if you have one
Classes at Julia's Home Studio, The Garage: A Yoga Studio in Livingston:
- Please note, there will be no classes at The Garage Wednesday July 17th - Tuesday July 23rd.
- Mondays and Wednesdays 11-12:15pm A gentle morning flow. Come join in on a delicious way to start your week! Get the body moving, get centered, and ready to go! Come play!
- Wednesdays 6-7:15pm A fantastic way to celebrate being half way through the week and a wonderful way to recharge for the rest of the week. Come play in this lovely flow class! Please note, after June 12th this evening class will be put on pause until the fall.
- Saturdays 9:30-10:45am join Julia for The Weekend Wiggle, a gentle way to softly welcome the weekend!
- Last Sunday of every month 5-6:15pm Restorative Yoga Goodness! The next installment of the Oh So Yummy Restorative class will be on Sunday July 28th. This yummy 75 minute class will be a variety of relaxing restorative yoga poses in which students are completely supported and held by props- blankets, bolsters, blocks, and straps - oh my! Sometimes this practice feels like a guided nap time! Leave class feeling rested, restored, and totally blissed out! Sounds like a good way to celebrate the closing of a month and beginning of a new one, doesn't it?
- Intimate classes held at Julia's home studio where all are welcome to come play! No experience necessary! Props and mats provided! (But feel free to bring your own)
- $10 per class - cash or check
- According to most GPS maps, the studio is located at 659 County Route 10 Germantown NY 12526 (between Route 9 and Route 31). Sometimes easy to miss, the house and garage are set back from the road. Look for a white house with a front porch and white garage with green trim and a fenced in pasture. There's also a big tree at the end of the driveway near the road.
- Parking: There are spots both up by the studio and down at the bottom of the drive between the orange flags. In the parking area at the bottom of the drive, cars should be able to park two deep so please pull all the way up to the fence line. Once spots are filled please start parking in a line from the top of the driveway down the driveway. Thanks!
Classes at Won Dharma Center in Claverack:
- Thursdays 6-7:15pm Please note, class on June 11th in cancelled due to Won Dharma hosting a large retreat.
- A community class where all levels are welcome! This class is a mixture of styles and teachers with different offerings each week!
- Community Yoga offerings coming up led by Julia: TBD in August. See you then!
- $5 suggested class donation to support the center and the teachers
- Located at 361 Route 23 in Claverack
- Click here for Won Dharma Center's weekly schedule
. Private Sessions .
$60 per hour session
- Great way for those brand new to yoga to become familiar with poses before attending a class.
- Excellent to have one-on-one attention when just starting a yoga practice, recovering from an injury, or when learning modifications for poses, etc.
- Provides the possibility to deepen one's practice with the benefit of personalized attention and assistance.
. Group Sessions .
pricing upon request
- Play yoga with a group of friends, family, coworkers, neighbors and form your own class!
* Yoga should be accessible for everyone. Inquire about the possibility of sliding scale prices as well as other options *