. Class Schedule .
Hooray! Build your community and make new friends!
All ongoing weekly classes have a similar feel in that they are a gentle/moderate flow aimed to stretch and strengthen the body while bringing it back into balance. They are appropriate for many levels and can be modified to make them more challenging or more gentle, depending on what you feel need in that moment. Check out the class offerings:
Yoga is more fun with friends!
Join Julia now during the day on Mondays and soon on Wednesdays at her home studio and get the week kicked off on the right foot! This class will provide an awesome way to get yourself going. Feel centered and limbered up for whatever the week brings your way! A gentle way to start the day suitable for many levels. Come play!
Wednesdays 11-12:15pm starting in March!
Classes held at The Garage: A Yoga Studio
Classes at Bard College in Annandale-on-Hudson:
- Mondays 5:30-6:30pm
- Free for Bard students, faculty, staff, and gym members
- Classes held in Instructional Classroom #1 in the Stevenson Athletic Center
- Check out the Bard Athletics' website for full class schedule
- Props provided however we have limited mats so please bring your own mat if you have one
Coming Soon! Classes at Columbia-Greene Community College in Hudson:
- Tuesdays 6-7:15pm A great way to end your Tuesday and introduce some more movement into your week by stretching and toning the body, bringing more balance to the muscles, and overall making you feel better! Classes are a gentle/moderate flow appropriate for many levels.
- Starts March 19th and runs for 6 Tuesdays through April 23rd
- $82 for the six classes
- Classes held in room 505 at CGCC
- To register, call CGCC 518.828.4181 ext 3342. You can also register by mail or swing by the Community Services Office on campus 4400 Route 23 Hudson NY
- Please bring your own mat. All other props provided.
Classes at Julia's Home Studio, The Garage: A Yoga Studio in Livingston:
- Mondays and starting in March on Wednesdays 11-12:15pm A gentle morning flow. Come join in on a delicious way to start your week! Get the body moving, get centered, and ready to go! Come play!
- Wednesdays 6-7:15pm A fantastic way to celebrate being half way through the week and a wonderful way to recharge for the rest of the week. Come play in this lovely flow class!
- Saturdays 9:30-10:45am join Julia for The Weekend Wiggle, a gentle way to softly welcome the weekend!
- Last Sunday of every month 5-6:15pm Restorative Yoga Goodness! The next installment of the Oh So Yummy Restorative class will be Sunday March 31st. This yummy 75 minute class will be a variety of relaxing restorative yoga poses in which students are completely supported and held by props- blankets, bolsters, blocks, and straps - oh my! Sometimes this practice feels like a guided nap time! Leave class feeling rested, restored, and totally blissed out! Sounds like a good way to celebrate the closing of a month and beginning of a new one, doesn't it? Bring layers or a hoodie to feel extra cozy in these colder months.
- Intimate classes held at Julia's home studio where all are welcome to come play! No experience necessary! Props and mats provided! (But feel free to bring your own)
- $10 per class - cash or check
- According to most GPS maps, the studio is located at 659 County Route 10 Germantown NY 12526 (between Route 9 and Route 31). Sometimes easy to miss, the house and garage are set back from the road. Look for a white house with a front porch and white garage with green trim and a fenced in pasture. There's also a big tree at the end of the driveway near the road.
- Parking: There are spots both up by the studio and down at the bottom of the drive between the orange flags. In the parking area at the bottom of the drive, cars should be able to park two deep so please pull all the way up to the fence line. Once spots are filled please start parking in a line from the top of the driveway down the driveway. Thanks!
Classes at Won Dharma Center in Claverack:
- Thursdays 6-7:15 pm
- A community class where all levels are welcome! This class is a mixture of styles and teachers with different offerings each week!
- Community Yoga offerings coming up led by Julia: March 7th and 21st
- $5 suggested class donation to support the center and the teachers
- Located at 361 Route 23 in Claverack
- Click here for Won Dharma Center's weekly schedule
. Private Sessions .
$60 per hour session
- Great way for those brand new to yoga to become familiar with poses before attending a class.
- Excellent to have one-on-one attention when just starting a yoga practice, recovering from an injury, or when learning modifications for poses, etc.
- Provides the possibility for deepening one's practice with the benefit of personalized attention and assistance.
. Group Sessions .
pricing upon request
- Play yoga with a group of friends, family, coworkers, neighbors and form your own class!
* yoga should be accessible to everyone. Inquire about the possibility of sliding scale prices as well as other options *