. Class Schedule .
Hooray! Build your community and make new friends!
All ongoing weekly classes have a similar feel in that they are a gentle/moderate flow aimed to stretch and strengthen the body while bringing it back into balance. They are appropriate for many levels and can be modified to make them more challenging or more gentle, depending on what you feel you need in that moment. Check out the class offerings:
Classes at Bard College in Annandale-on-Hudson:
- Mondays 5:30-6:30pm
- Free for Bard students, faculty, staff, and gym members
- Classes held in Instructional Classroom #1 in the Stevenson Athletic Center
- Check out the Bard Athletics' website for full class schedule
- Props provided however we have limited mats so please bring your own mat if you have one
Classes at Columbia-Greene Community College in Hudson:
- Tuesdays 5:30-6:45pm October 22nd-November 26th
- $82 to register
- Running for six Tuesdays through CGCC, join us in this slower paced yoga flow to help move and reconnect with the body, bringing balance back to your muscles and skeleton. A delicious treat to add to your week!
- Please bring your own mat, available at many local retailers and online. All other props will be provided.
- Check out the Columbia-Greene Community College registration page to see how to register
Classes at Julia's Home Studio, The Garage: A Yoga Studio in Livingston:
- Mondays and Wednesdays 11-12:15pm A gentle morning flow. Come join in on a delicious way to start your week! Get the body moving, get centered, and ready to go! Come play!
- Saturdays 9:30-10:45am join Julia for The Weekend Wiggle, a gentle way to softly welcome the weekend!
- Last Sunday of every month 5-6:15pm Restorative Yoga Goodness! The next installment of the Oh So Yummy Restorative class will be on Sunday November 24th. This yummy 75 minute class will be a variety of relaxing restorative yoga poses in which students are completely supported and held by props- blankets, bolsters, blocks, and straps - oh my! Sometimes this practice feels like a guided nap time! Leave class feeling rested, restored, and totally blissed out! Feel recharged and read for Thanksgiving preparations! Sounds like a good way to celebrate the closing of a month and beginning of a new one, doesn't it?
- Intimate classes held at Julia's home studio where all are welcome to come play! No experience necessary! Props and mats provided! (But feel free to bring your own)
- $10 per class - cash or check
- According to most GPS maps, the studio is located at 659 County Route 10 Germantown NY 12526 (between Route 9 and Route 31). Sometimes easy to miss, the house and garage are set back from the road. Look for a white house with a front porch and white garage with green trim and a fenced in pasture. There's also a big tree at the end of the driveway near the road.
- Parking: There are spots both up by the studio and down at the bottom of the drive. In the parking area at the bottom of the drive, cars should be able to park two deep so please pull all the way up to the fence line. Once spots are filled please start parking in a line from the top of the driveway down the driveway. Please refrain from parking or driving on the lawn, especially in wetter weather. Thanks!
Classes at Ichabod Crane in Valatie:
- Wednesdays 5:30-6:30pm Please note, there will be no class Wednesday November 27th.
- Starting September 18th and running through December 18th
- This gentle flow class is a wonderful way to celebrate being midway through the week! A great way to recharge after a possibly long day and an awesome way to wind down for the evening.
- Please bring your own mat. All other props provided.
- In order to take this class, you must pre-register. $30 to register for the classes plus an additional $5 for each class attended. This is a super great deal for classes - if you attend all the classes, each one comes out to just over $7 each!! Whoa! So the more you come to the better it gets!
- To register for class we are going old school - register in person at Ichabod Crane's Central Office located in the High School or by mail.
- Classes will be held in the music room in the Primary School.
- Click here for more the Ichabod Crane Adult Ed brochure and more information on the class
- Click here for the Registration Form
Classes at Won Dharma Center in Claverack:
- Thursdays 6-7:15pm Please note there will be no class Thursday November 28th. Happy Thanksgiving!
- A community class where all levels are welcome! This class is a mixture of styles and teachers with different offerings each week!
- Community Yoga offerings coming up led by Julia: November 14th and 21st, December 12th and 19th. See you then!
- $5 suggested class donation to support the center and the teachers
- Located at 361 Route 23 in Claverack
- Click here for Won Dharma Center's weekly schedule
. Private Sessions .
$60 per hour session
- Great way for those brand new to yoga to become familiar with poses before attending a class.
- Excellent to have one-on-one attention when just starting a yoga practice, recovering from an injury, or when learning modifications for poses, etc.
- Provides the possibility to deepen one's practice with the benefit of personalized attention and assistance.
. Group Sessions .
pricing upon request
- Play yoga with a group of friends, family, coworkers, neighbors and form your own class!
* Yoga should be accessible for everyone. Inquire about the possibility of sliding scale prices as well as other options *