. Class Schedule .
In response to COVID-19, all classes in all locations are cancelled until further notice. In the meantime, I made some videos available on YouTube if you're looking to inspire your home practice a bit. Click here to go to the Be You Yoga YouTube channel. Wishing you all health and well being during these times and looking forward to seeing you soon! Please check in for more updates and contact me if you'd like to be added to the Email List for more updates. xoxo julia
Hooray! Build your community and make new friends!
All ongoing weekly classes have a similar feel in that they are a gentle/moderate flow aimed to stretch and strengthen the body while bringing it back into balance. They are appropriate for many levels and can be modified to make them more challenging or more gentle, depending on what you feel you need in that moment. Check out the class offerings below....
Classes at Bard College in Annandale-on-Hudson:
- Mondays 5:30-6:30pm
- Free for Bard students, faculty, staff, and gym members
- Classes held in Instructional Classroom #1 in the Stevenson Athletic Center
- Check out the Bard Athletics' website for full class schedule
- Props provided however we have limited mats so please bring your own mat if you have one
Classes at Julia's Home Studio, The Garage: A Yoga Studio in Livingston:
- Mondays and Wednesdays 11-12:15pm A gentle morning flow. Come join in on a delicious way to start your week! Get the body moving, get centered, and ready to go! Come play!
- Saturdays 9:30-10:45am join Julia for The Weekend Wiggle, a gentle way to softly welcome the weekend!
- Last Sunday of every month 5-6:15pm Restorative Yoga Goodness! The next installment of the Oh So Yummy Restorative class celebrating the culmination of this year will be on Sunday March 29th. This yummy 75 minute class will be a variety of relaxing restorative yoga poses in which students are completely supported and held by props- blankets, bolsters, blocks, and straps - oh my! Sometimes this practice feels like a guided nap time! Leave class feeling rested, restored, and totally blissed out! Sounds like a good way to celebrate the closing of a month and beginning of a new one, doesn't it?
- Intimate classes held at Julia's home studio where all are welcome to come play! No experience necessary! Props and mats provided! (But feel free to bring your own)
- $10 per class - cash or check
- According to most GPS maps, the studio is located at 659 County Route 10 Germantown NY 12526 (between Route 9 and Route 31). Sometimes easy to miss, the house and garage are set back from the road. Look for a white house with a front porch and white garage with green trim and a fenced in pasture. There's also a big tree at the end of the driveway near the road.
- Parking: There are spots both up by the studio and down at the bottom of the drive. In the parking area at the bottom of the drive, cars should be able to park two deep so please pull all the way up to the fence line. Once spots are filled please start parking in a line from the top of the driveway down the driveway. Please refrain from parking or driving on the lawn, especially in wetter weather. Thanks!
Classes at Ichabod Crane in Valatie:
- Wednesdays 5:30-6:30pm March 18th-May 13th
- $30 registration fee plus $5 each class attended ~ that breaks down to $8.75 per class if you make it to every class! Bargain!
- Classes held in the music room in the Primary School
- This gentle flow class is a wonderful way to celebrate being midway through the week! A great way to recharge after a possibly long day and an awesome way to wind down for the evening.
- Please bring your own mat. All other props provided.
- In order to take this class, you must pre-register! There is a class minimum that must be met for this class to run so please make sure to register!
- To register, you can register in person at the Ichabod Crane's Central Office located in the High School or you can register by mail. Check out the link below for more information...
- Check out more info on the class Scroll down for the yoga class info :)
- Click here for the registration form
Classes at Won Dharma Center in Claverack:
- Thursdays 6-7:15pm
- A community class where all levels are welcome! This class is a mixture of styles and teachers with different offerings each week!
- Community Yoga offerings coming up led by Julia: March 12th & 19th. See you then!
- $5 suggested class donation to support the center and the teachers
- Located at 361 Route 23 in Claverack
- Click here for Won Dharma Center's weekly schedule
. Private Sessions .
$60 per hour session
- Great way for those brand new to yoga to become familiar with poses before attending a class.
- Excellent to have one-on-one attention when just starting a yoga practice, recovering from an injury, or when learning modifications for poses, etc.
- Provides the possibility to deepen one's practice with the benefit of personalized attention and assistance.
. Group Sessions .
pricing upon request
- Play yoga with a group of friends, family, coworkers, neighbors and form your own class!
* Yoga should be accessible for everyone. Inquire about the possibility of sliding scale prices as well as other options *